Practices For SaleClick here to view our practices for sale.
AppraisalsClick here for information on practice appraisals.
Associate Buy-InClick here for information on associate buy-ins.
Buyer RepresentationClick here for more information on buyer representation.
Broker Tips of the Month
1. Obtaining a market valuation or appraisal assures that buyers aren't overpaying and sellers receive a fair value. Unrealistic expectations from a seller can lead to a practice lingering on the market for a long time. The best deal is where both sides feel that the other sie got a slightly better deal.
2. Using a broker or intermediary helps separate the emotion and insures a successful sale. Plus it helps to move the deal along.
3. Well dressed, neat, and polite staff members
4. As a buyer get prequalified first and understand your personal expenses befoe looking
5. When a buyer visits a seller to see a practice for the first time , dress neatly, be respectful, avoid speaking the the staff, be discrete and takes notes. Treat your first visit like a first date.