For the Seller:
- Obtaining a market valuation or appraisal assures that sellers receive a fair value and buyers aren’t overpaying. Unrealistic expectations from a seller can lead to a practice lingering on the market for a long time. The best deal is where both sides feel that the other side got a better deal.
- Using a broker or intermediary helps separate the emotion and insures a successful sale.
- Being greeted by a well dressed, neat and polite staff leaves a memorable first impression.
For the Buyer:
- Get prequalified first and understand your personal expenses before looking.
- Treat your visit to the clinic as if it were your first date: dress neatly, be respectful, avoid speaking to the staff, be discrete and take notes.
- Total Practice Solutions Group offers numerous financing options.