Before You Talk to Corporate…
- One offer may leave options on the table. TPSG negotiates for multiple offers and finds the best exit strategy for you.
- The sales price is just one of many important factors to consider when selling your practice. Terms, stock options, partnerships, and earn-outs are equally as crucial.
- It is vital to maintain the quality of your practice and staff after the sale. From employee contracts to preserving the individuality of your practice. TPSG will work for you.
- Due diligence is challenging to a busy owner. TPSG is experienced in navigating this process through closing.
- You need an attorney who specializes in corporate negotiations for veterinary practices. TPSG will connect you to the best.
Dr. John Bryk
Midwest and Northeast Territory