Strategies For Buying or Selling Your Clinic: What makes sense for you and how to get there — helping to plan for your success!
Bank of America, an affinity provider for the American Animal Hospital Association, cordially invites you to attend this informative seminar about planning your future. Learn from the experts about your options and the best plan to help meet all of your needs and goals. Don’t miss this opportunity to start planning your next step, contact us today to reserve your seat!
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. — Registration: 6:00 p.m.; Seminar: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Dinner will be provided)
- Location DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee-Brookfield; 18155 W. Bluemound Rd. Brookfield, WI 53045
- Cost: Complimentary
Don’t miss this opportunity to prepare for Buying/Selling in a relaxed environment!
Topics of discussion:
– Determining the value of a clinic and how to use the valuations
– Finding the right buyer or seller
– Critical mistakes to avoid when buying or selling
– How to prepare and qualify for financing
– Kurt Liljeberg, DVM — Total Practice Solutions Group
– Your local representatives — Midwest Veterinary Supply
– Dietgar Delleg — Bank of America Practice Solutions*
RSVP BY OCTOBER 23, 2019.
RSVP BY EMAIL – [email protected]
RSVP BY PHONE – 614.753.1603
SPACE IS LIMITED, ENROLL TODAY!
* Subject to credit approval; restrictions apply. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Sponsorship is not an endorsement or approval of the nonaffiliated speakers, programs or products of the American Hospital Animal Association.
©2019 Bank of America Corporation
600 Cleveland Ave #300
Westerville, OH 43082